My Creations

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Q&A

I've had these Kelly Panacci papers and stickers for some time now. They include the perfect question and answer stickers for an interview type layout. I stamped the flourishes and the journal block on a transparency and cut out for an extra accent. The little chipboard birdie was embossed by my Cuttlebug, then heat embossed with clear embossing powder and finally sprayed with walnut spray ink.

The matted "top note" was the one that I designed on my SCAL software (see the post below) and cut with my Cricut. I was able to stretch it out long so that it would fit a 12x12 layout. Plus, since it is scaleable, I was able to make a second one just a bit bigger so that it would serve as a mat. I then did some sewing on the top note to finish it off.

4 comments:

pescbrico said...

Really cool page!!

Pamela said...

This page is awesome!!! I love it!!

bibine 75 said...

mmmmmh, j'aime ce style, beaucoup de journaling, beaucoup de détails... i love

bibine 75 said...

mmmmmh, j'aime ce style, beaucoup de journaling, beaucoup de détails... i love