My Creations

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Punta Cana Paradise

This is one of my favorite layouts. I love the photo of Payton - I used the color accent feature on my camera to teach the pink to show up and make the rest of the photo black and white. I then selected all the fun embellishments that I have been saving that matched the color scheme of the photo. I just love little clips, ribbon slides, grommets, magic mesh, and rhinestones! I used a tranparency over the photo and wrote on it with a paint marker. The word "paradise" is made using leather letters by Joann's. The stamp is by Autumn Leaves and the papers are from Club Scrap.


7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Hi Cheryl! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I love when I get to "meet" someone new! This page is GORGEOUS! It starts right with that awesome photo! All the pink and black is fantastic! Love it!

2 Worlds said...

Thank you for your comment in my blog
you have great layouts also here

stardustgemsandribbon said...

What a beautiful page and fabulous layout. Gorgeous embellishments too. Thanks for your comment.
Carole :-)

Christi said...

Wow!! Your layout is amazing!! I WISH I could scrap like that!

Jen Martakis said...

This is sooooo gorgeous Cheryl!!!

polinka said...

love this layout!! it's amazing! :)

Heather said...

thanks for visiting me and ur lovely comments. Yeah I love that kitty too, he's so cute. Great layout - love the pink on the b&w pic, wish I knew how to do that?! :)
hugs