My Creations

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Coconut ScrapShop Sneek Peeks!!

I'm so excited about the September kit at the Coconut ScrapShop, that I had to share some sneek peeks with you! These are the fabulous papers by Mollie and Mac! I've never worked with these papers before, so this will be a treat!
Also included in the kit are:
Heidi Swapp Journaling Spots
Cat eye blue ink
bazzill
Adorn it Sticky note pad paper
Brown Gems
Adorn it Tan Alphabet stickers
maya road damask sheer ribbon
maya road sheer scroll frame book
brads or eyelets
And did you know that first time buyers can get their kit for only $15???? That's a steal!





3 comments:

Malin said...

Gorgeous papers!!
thanks for the peek over at my blog, you have some gorgeous creations on your blog to .9
/malin

Me Sasha said...

I need me some of that girl lol

Mom, wife, scrapaholic... said...

Wow, those are some fantastic looking papers, Cheryl!!!