My Creations

Thursday, July 17, 2008

On display at CHA!!!!!

I'm so excited...I've got 15 layouts that will be displayed at CHA Chicago this weekend!!! They will be at the Black Market Paper Society booth and The Paper Element booth. I'll be unveiling the layouts that you haven't seen yet starting tomorrow!!

I really wish that I could have been able to attend CHA. It's so close...only a 2.5 hour drive....but I just couldn't snag a pass to get in.

If anyone is going to CHA, can you please take a photo of these two booths for me??

4 comments:

Crafty Engineering said...

That is so great for you! Congrats!!

Belas Creating Place said...

Congratulations....that is amazing. I can't wait to see them. Your LOs are wonderful.

Alexandra said...

Whoohoo!!! Are you smilin' as big as I am.....I am bettin' so - LOL! They are all gorgeous, love them!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jen said...

I'll definitely try and snap some photos for you Cheryl! :)