My Creations

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Strike a Pose LO


Here is my second layout made with my Spring Fling kit from Coconut ScrapShop!!!! I weaved some fiber in the photo and also tied some around the circle. Underneath the circle are the tiny rub-ons that are included in the kit. I also used my wing stamps that I got from the kit as brackets for my subtitle.

The photo is taken in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Payton knows that whenever I get out the camera, it's time to pose! She's such a ham!


Make sure you check out Grace's blog for some blog candy!! She is giving away two $10 gift certificates to the Coconut ScrapShop!!! Hurry - she draws for the prizes today!!

9 comments:

pescbrico said...

I so love this picture and the page you made with it! :) Really nice! Have a great day!

Jen Glover said...

Cheryl! This is my most favorite! I loved your technique of weaving the fibers! And to think... all this magic WITH a migraine! You are amazing. I think the circle is perfect!

Gabrielle said...

Great LO! Love the Basic Grey. I really have to go take a look at this kit! :)

Alexandra said...

How totally cute Cheryl - love this layout! You did an awesome job with that fiber too, and the circle is perfect - nice job, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lesli said...

That is an awesome LO - I love how you used the fibers - I feel a scraplift coming on!

Pamela said...

This is a great LO! :) Awesome job!

Beth said...

This made me giggle! Thanks for sharing this cute, cute layout!

Tabitha said...

I love what you did with the fiber!

Vicki C said...

Loving this layout! What a little doll. And super cute banner too!
Thanks for coming by... I put your name in for the giveaway drawing.