My Creations

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Coconut ScrapShop March kit is here!!! Coconut Queen LO

My March kit ("Spring Fling") from the Coconut ScrapShop arrived today and I had to play with it right away!!! It's a wonderful collection of BasicGrey Two Scoops paper and matching fibers, Doodlebug sugar coated rub-ons and cardstock sticker letters, Karen Foster brads, as well as clear stamps from Hot Off the Press!!! Click here to view the whole kit.


What's even more wonderful is that first time buyers can get this kit for only $15 with the code "firsttimebuy1" at checkout!!!! Oh, and make sure you let Jen know that Cheryl sent you!! :)


So here's my first layout made with the kit, titled "Coconut Queen." (Thought that would be an appropriate title for my first Coconut ScrapShop layout!!) The rub-ons are the easiest I've ever used...they come off with ease and they are so sparkly!! I even used some of the rub-ons to create my own journalling box. I used some of the Cat's Eye ink that came with the kit to ink the edges of the paper, as well as stamp a crown (that came with my kit) directly on the photograph on Payton's head. Click on the photo to see more detail. I can't wait to get to the other layouts that I have planned with this kit!!

5 comments:

pescbrico said...

This seems to be a lot of fun and the page is great! Cannot wait to see the others! :)

Jen Glover said...

ADORABLE! You, your daughter, your LO... all of it! The biggie brads create movement on the page, it is sooo cute! Can't wait to see more! :) You are FAST!

Tabitha said...

fabulous I love it!

Pamela said...

Love love love this page! Great job!!! :)

Mary Dawn said...

such a cute layout, and an awesome deal...thanks to you and coconut scrapshop