My Creations

Thursday, July 5, 2007

I've been tagged twice!

I've been tagged by Lisa of Inkerdoodles and Jen of Pieces of Me. Jen wants me to toot my own horn. The last time I was tagged was when I first started this blog, so if you want to see it, go to my "Hello" post in May. Here we go:
1. I'm good at growing orchids
2. I'm the same size as I was at 12 years old
3. My nails grow really fast and always look good even though I don't take care of them
4. I have natural curly hair
5. I'm good at yoga and pilates
6. I got my Master's degree with a 4.0 GPA
7. I got my dream house at age 25. (But had to sell it when I quit my job to be a SAHM)

Here's the bloggers that I have tagged: Cindy Vernon, Beth at A STampin Good Time, Abra Leah Cross at Abra Leah Stamps, Mum on the Run, Heather from Stamp with Heather, Lori from Pooh is Stampin, and Rochelle from Impressions.

6 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

Okay, girlie - I took the hit. :)

Jen said...

dang - you must've been a tall 12 year old girl!!! That must've been a great feeling, huh?!

Thanks for tooting your horn, I loved them all!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

mum on the run said...

Hi Cheryl,

I got tagged twice too :)

My answers are here :

http://mum-on-the-run.blogspot.com/2007/07/ive-been-tagged.html

Melanie said...

I love the tooting your horn tag.

Manu ;-) said...

Thank you for stopping by my little blog! Gorgeous cards and LOs!!! CIAO :))))

Rochelle W said...

Thanks for the tag Cheryl. It is fun to get to know people through these tags.